The NJAE 2021 Annual Fall Conference
Presented in partnership with BeiDE
Sunday, October 31, 2021
9:00am to 11:00am EDT (New Jersey); 2:00pm to 4:00pm CET Madrid, Spain
NJAE designates this activity for 2 hours of ADA CERP CE credit
This conference is an electronically mediated (Zoom meeting) CE event
Presented Online – Registration is now CLOSED
For any questions about this conference please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jin Hahn, DMD President of NJAE; Marc Balson, DDS, FIAE Executive Director NJAE
Guided Endodontic Microsurgery: when is it really indicated?
It´s well known that modern Endodontic Micro-Surgery has a high rate of success, and that it has become a great tool to save natural teeth, however, some clinical situations are really challenging to some clinicians.
Guided surgery techniques have been used in the field of endodontic surgery over the last years making procedures with complex approaches easier.
In this lecture, we will analyze those special cases in which guided surgery is recommended, as well as the differences between static and dynamic navigation in guided endodontic microsurgery.
• Identify the main indications of guided endodontic microsurgery.
• Understand the way different techniques to perform endodontic microsurgery can impact the results of the procedure.
• Understand the differences between static and dynamic endodontic microsurgery.
• Recognize advantages and disadvantages of guided endodontic microsurgery.
Paula Villa CV
• DDS and Endodontist graduated from Universidad CES in Medellin, Colombia.
• Cofounder of the graduated endodontic program in Universidad de Antioquia in Medellín, Colombia, where she is a Titular Professor.
• Former president of the Colombian Association of Endodontists.
• Member of Colombian Association of Endodontics.
• International member of American Association of Endodontics.
• She has authored scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals and has her private practice limited to Endodontics and Endodontic Microsurgery in Medellin, Colombia.
• National and international lecturer.
The New Jersey Association of Endodontists is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp