New Jersey Association of Endodontists
20th Annual Marc Balson NJAE Winter Symposium
Saturday March 12, 2016
Newark’s Liberty International Airport
KennethM. Hargreaves, DDS, PhD
Rahim Karmali, DDS
Pushpak Narayana, BDS, MS
This live learning activity provides 6 ADA CERP® continuing education credits.
An Update on Regenerative Endodontics: Promises and Pitfalls
Kenneth M. Hargreaves, DDS, PhD
- Regenerating the pulpal-dentinal complex-
- The latest information in this field with practical steps to be applied to those procedures in treating selected patients.
- The tools are being developed for dental applications that employ postnatal stem cells and concepts of tissue engineering.
Acute Myofascial Pain and the Odontogenic Connection
Rahim Karmali, DDS
- How do we differentiate between myofascial pain and odontogenic pain?
- Etiology, diagnostic clues and treatment considerations for myofascial pain.
100 Years of Endodontic Access
Pushpak Narayana, BDS, MDS
- Comprehensive discussion of the origins and evolution of endodontic access design
- Utilizing a CBCT for endodontic access and appreciating its limitations in designing a viable endodontic access
- The role of endodontic access in the endodontic-endo/restorative- prosthodontic (EERP) continuum.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST: None of our speaker’s has disclosed any involvement with products or services of a commercial interest in which they have a financial relationship or investment.
On-line registration only at www.njendo.org/ (Seating is limited. Please consider registering early)
Tuition includes continental breakfast, lunch and course materials
- NJAE Members (with 2015 dues paid) $240
- IAE, AAE, TDO, CAE, ESE $375
- U.S. Military Dentists $200
- Endo PG’s, Undergraduate Dental Students $75
- Full Time Endo Faculty $295
*Course Cancellation Policy: NJAE reserves the right to cancel a course up to three weeks prior to the course date. If the course is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded in full. It is advisable to check and confirm course status before booking travel.
Cancellations by the participant within 7 days of the program will result in a fee of 50% of the tuition cost. No-shows will be charged the entire regular tuition charge. There will be no full refunds after March 05,2016.
For more information please contact Dr. Manuel Gonzalez at 908-469-4375; Dr. Joseph Chikvashvili at 973-731-4800 or Dr. Marc Balson at email@example.com.
The New Jersey Association of Endodontists is an ADA CERP recognized provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptanceof credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp.
The New Jersey Association of Endodontists designates this activity for 6 continuing education credits.
Newark’s Liberty International Airport Marriott Hotel
1-800-882-1037 in NJ 973-623-0006
If you’d prefer to book via telephone, or when booking blocks of rooms:
Marriott Hotel – Reservations: 973-623-0006 or 1800-882-1037
NJ Assn of Endodonists Continuing Ed. Seminar (Individual)
Start date: 3/11/16
End date: 3/13/16
Last day to book: 3/4/16
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott for 109.00 USD per night
Newark’s Liberty International Airport is serviced by all major domestic airlines